Complete the following under "My Account" and "Forms/Paperwork:
- Update Contact/Family Information (Select Teachers!)
- Complete Directory Publish Preferences
- Complete PTA Membership 2020-21 form
- Express Your Interest in Volunteer Opportunities
- Purchase Spirit Wear and K Class Shirts (tab to the left of "My Account")
A green checkbox will show that you have accessed those forms and once you have purchased a PTA Membership that form will no longer be visible.
After-School Enrichment 2020-21
Due to school facility restrictions and COVID requirements, Maybeury after-school enrichment programs are postponed until 2021. Our ASE Committee is providing a list of local resources for families who are looking for enrichment programming during after-school hours. You can access that form here and under "Our PTA" and "Parents Resources" on this site.
Have a great program or resource to add to the flyer? Please share the following: Organization, Phone Number, and Website with Amy Sherman, After-School Enrichment (ASE) chairperson @ amy.c.sherman@
What does it mean to join the PTA? It is a simple and easy way to partner with other families to support our school!
- By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget.
- Volunteering is NOT a requirement! But, we do rely on volunteers to run many of our school wide events. We appreciate your support of our students, teachers and staff when you are able to volunteer your time and resources.
- Memberships are $6 for 1 person or $10 for two people.
Your PTA thanks you for partnering with us to make Maybeury a wonderful school!